- Triggers Speedlights and Monolights
- Shutter Release & Flash Trigger Cables
- Flash Wake-up Function
- Receiver with integrated Umbrella and Hot Shoe Mount and 3/8" Tripod Thread
- Transmitter with Sync Port
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/200 sec
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Range up to 100 Meter
- 16 Channels
- LED Indicator
- Additional Hot Shoe on Transmitter
- Transmitter Runs on one Included 23A 12V Battery
- Fits Nikon: Nikon D90, D600, D3000 Series, D5000 Series, D7000
The NICEFOTO RF-602A Wireless Flash Trigger and Remote Control is a versatile, reliable remote control kit that will trigger off-camera flash units and studio lights.
Simultaneous triggering of multiple lights additional receivers (available separately). The NICEFOTO RF-602A also provides the convenience of a wireless camera shutter release, ideal for photographing wildlife, and also for macro and close-up photos or long exposures, where the slightest camera movement can ruin a picture.
Working on the 2.4GHz frequency gives you reduced radio interference and an extended range up to 100 m. Note: Since the NICEFOTO RF-602A does not transmit TTL settings, use of a flash or light unit with full manual control is recommended. You will need to set the power output manually.
2.4GHz Radio Frequency Reduced interference and improved wireless signal quality. Flash Wake-Up simply depress the trigger button on the transmitter half-way to pull the flash out of "sleep-mode". Sleep mode allows the flash to power down in between shooting sessions to extend battery life. The wake-up function is only available when used as part of a complete TTL system.
Versatile One receiver works with multiple camera and light models. Just swap out the connecting cables. Dual-Function Shutter Release Button Press halfway to focus; press fully to trigger shutter.
In the Box
- 1 x NICEFOTO RF-602 A Transmitter
- 3 x NICEFOTO RF-602 A Receiver