1. If the customer is a consumer, he/she can cancel his/her contractual statement within 14 days without stating reasons in the written form (e. g. letter, fax, email) or by returning the merchandise.
2. At the earliest the deadline commences one day after the merchandise has been received by the customer and the customer has received a cancellation policy which he/she is still to be informed of by separate mail in the written form (e.g. letter, fax, email).
3. The punctual dispatch of the cancellation or the merchandise suffices to ensure the deadline.
4. Cancellation or rather the return shipment of the merchandise is to be sent to:
Photoshop Becker Hauptstr. 24 D-65307 Bad Schwalbach E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. On the other hand the right of cancellation does not apply:
For contracts regarding the delivery of merchandise which is manufactured according to customer specifications.
For merchandise which is clearly specific to the customer's personal requirements.
For merchandise which due to its characteristics is not suitable for return shipment.
For deliveries of audio or video recordings or for software, provided that the delivered media was unsealed by the customer.
II Cancellation consequences
1. In the case of an effective cancellation already rendered services are to be released and if applicable, profits which were made (e.g. interest) released. Should the customer not be able to release the rendered service either completely or partially or only in a declined condition, he/she is to render value replacement in this respect if applicable. This does not apply in the case of surrendered merchandise if
the decline of the merchandise (or the destruction) can be solely attributed to its examination - as it would have been possible in a store or
the decline of the merchandise has resulted from the intended use of it.
2. Package transportable merchandise is to be returned whereas the seller bears the shipping risk in this respect. The customer is to bear the costs for the return shipment if the delivered merchandise complies with the merchandise ordered and if the price of the merchandise which is to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40.00 EUR or if the customer, in the case of a higher price of the merchandise, has not yet rendered the return service or a contractually stipulated partial payment at the time of cancellation. Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge for the customer. In any case the customer bears the costs for the initial delivery of the merchandise to him/her. Non-package transportable merchandise will be picked up at the customer's location.
By selecting "Accept all", you give us permission to use the following services on our website: YouTube, Vimeo, SHOPVOTE. You can change the settings at any time (fingerprint icon in the bottom left corner). For further details, please see Individual configuration and our Privacy notice.
Data privacy settings
The settings you specify here are stored in the "local storage" of your device. The settings will be remembered for the next time you visit our online shop. You can change these settings at any time (fingerprint icon in the bottom left corner).
For more information on cookie lifetime and required essential cookies, please see the Privacy notice.
To view YouTube contents on this website,
you need to consent to the transfer of data and storage of third-party cookies by
This allows us to improve your user experience and to make our
website better and more interesting.
Without your consent, no data will be transferred to YouTube.
However, you will also not be able to use the YouTube services on this website.
To view Vimeo contents on this website, you need to consent to the
transfer of data and storage of third-party cookies by Vimeo..
This allows us to improve your user
experience and to make our website better and more interesting.
Without your consent, no data will
be transferred to Vimeo. However, you will also not be able to use the Vimdeo services on this website.
Would you like to see these contents? Activate the desired contents for one session only or allow the website to remember these settings. Once you have given your consent, the third-party data can be loaded. For this, third-party cookies might be stored on your device. You can change these settings at any time (fingerprint icon in the bottom left corner). For further details, please see the Privacy notice.