Safety of your data
We are pleased that you are visiting our Photoshop Becker shop and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our web pages. The protection of your privacy while using our web pages is important to us. Therefore please take note of the following information:
1. Anonymous data collection
As a basic principle you can visit our web pages without informing us of who you are. We only store the name of your Internet service provider, the web page from which you are visiting us and the name of the requested file. At most this information is evaluated for statistical purposes and serves the purpose of improving our offers. As an individual user you remain anonymous.
2. Collection and processing of individual-related data
Individual-related data is only collected if you yourself inform us of it, for example for the implementation of a contract or for instance for the registration of our newsletter. Without your explicit consent this data is solely used for the implementation of the contract and processing of your enquiries and deleted after the implementation of the contract has been fully concluded - taking the respective valid statutory regulations into account. Issues contrary to this only apply in cases in which you have explicitly consented to us using your data for other purposes. Should you for example have registered for our newsletter, your individual-related data is only used for own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter.
3. Transmission of individual-related data
The individual-related data we collect from you is transmitted to the forwarding company assigned with delivery in line with the ordering process as far as this is required for the delivery of the merchandise.
Among other things our online shops use so-called "Cookies“ which serve the purpose of making our website altogether more user-friendly, more effective as well as safer - for instance when it is a matter of accelerating navigation on our platform Furthermore Cookies for instance enable us to quantify the frequency of page views and the general navigation. We point out that some of these Cookies are transferred from our server to your system whereas it is mostly a matter of so-called "session Cookies" which are characterised by being automatically deleted from your hard drive after your visit in our shop is concluded. Of course you can object to Cookies at anytime provided that your browser allows it.
5. Withdrawal of consent
If necessary you may have explicitly given the following consent in the course of the ordering process. We would like to point out that you can withdraw your consent at anytime with effect for the future.
- Authorisation for email advertising: You can cancel the newsletter at anytime. Either by replying to the newsletter or via the home page. Thus no further costs accrue other than the forwarding charges according to your base rate.
- Opening of a customer account: I agree to my above indicated data being stored in a customer data base with the opening of my customer account. This enables me to conduct future purchases using my email address and password without having to re-enter my address data.. I can cancel this consent at any time with effect for the future by having my account deleted by customer service.