LEOFOTO VH-10 - Monopod Head - Load Capacity 12kg
- Load Capacity 12kg
- Professional monopod head made of CNC-machined aluminum alloy
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- A numbered scale on the base enables repeatable pans
- Arca-type compatible quick-release system
- High Lock Strenght
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
DescriptionLEOFOTO VH-10 Tilt Monopod Head is a compact head specifically designed for monopods. The tilt head has 180į one-axis movement, allowing you to position your camera for a 90į vertical format when using a monopod. Included is a 1/4-20"-3/8" reducer bushing, which makes this head compatible with either 1/4"-20 or 3/8" mounting threads.
LEOFOTO designs and manufactures professional ball-and-socket heads that can carry very heavy equipment, can be strongly tightened and still moves gently. Ball heads are faster to operate, are more stable than 3-way Pan Tilt and can be transported more easily.
All ball heads have metal knobs for separate locking of the ball and swivel as well as for the friction.
|Load Capacity||bis 12kg|
|Arca Swiss Type||yes|
|Inkl. QR-Release Plate||yes|
In the Box
- 1 x LEOFOTO VH-10 - Monopod Head